Presentation shows that you can give clear & logical delivery of your ideas with strong knowledge & fact Get ready! To inform, to persuade! Here is the chance for you to present your skills, knowledge, research work and innovative ideas through paper presentation. Participants have to present their paper in front of panel of judges and will have answered the questions and queries. The analytical and presentations skills are going to filter out.
Standard Paper format Paper must be in IEEE format. Paper should be essentially in a two column format & should not exceed 15 pages. Paper should be in Times New Roman font of size 12. For headings you can use bold and a font of size 16. Paper must contain index, abstract, introduction, point wise description of subject and conclusion and references at the end. Paper must be preceded by a cover page specifying the title of the paper, names of authors and their college names as also their contact numbers and email ideas. All papers should have a bibliography/works-cited page and appropriate foot notes. Papers omitting a bibliography or using plagiarized material will be automatically disqualified. Paper submitted should be strictly in PDF Format.
1. Cryogenic technology
3. Liquid Engineering
4. Advanced materials used in space crafts.
5. Predictive modeling 6. Green Manufacturing
7. Advanced safety systems in automobiles
8. Beyond conventional Mechanical engineering
9. Advanced Welding Techniques.
10. Any topic that combines Mechanical research with agriculture, drought or Water management*
1. Some topics might seem broad; you can choose any sub topic relating to(that comes under) that topic.
2. Participants can choose any other topic related to their branch (ex. production engineering, mechanical engineering, and automobile engineering)
Same as per CADWAR expect Banner.
Prizes:..1.5000.. 2.3000.. 3.2000
CAD WAR (PROD)
The event CAD War is for challenging your engineering brilliance, to enhance your steps towards the most optimum and aesthetic design.
1. Round 1 will have a time of 30 minutes and round 2 will be of 120 minutes.
2. Both the rounds will be conducted on the same day only.
3. Maximum 2 participants per team.
4. Only engineering, diploma and Agricultural engineering students are allowed.
5. The team has to choose only one software from the following list for the competition throughout AutoCAD 2015 or UGNX 8.5
6. Students must carry their respective college Identity Card during the competition.
7. Decision taken by the judges will be final and binding.
8. The Coordinator of the event reserves the right to modify the contest rules without any prior notice.
9. National level certificate will be given to each participant. 10. Students are allowed to design work on their own laptop with their comfortable software.
4 White Drawing Sheet
2 Fevicolbottles Cutter Cello Tape , Sketch Pen
1 banner for printing about CADWorkshop Information
CAD LAB (Mechanical Department)
1.5000 2.3000 3.2000