Programming is essential part or every silicon crafted person, so here we present the most basic and essential programming language ‘C’.
This event deals with all the hooks and nukes of the C.
The competition concentrates on the logic building of the participants over any topic in C and programs based upon the same.
Do you think you are you are competent enough??? Come, join the fest n prove yourself.
The competition consists of 3 rounds:
1) Round 1- Aptitude Test:
There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) mostly based on the concepts in C, Data Structure & File Handling mostly. Participants need to score more than merit decided to qualify for the next rounds.
2) Round 2- Code-IT
In this round, programming skills of participants will be tested. They will be given some logical problems and top 5 contestants who will solve and execute the problems in minimum time span will qualify for the last round.
3) Round 3- Think Hard:
In this round, participants have to solve puzzles given to them which will be related to IT sector. And they have to solve it before the time expires. The one who will solve maximum puzzles will be declared as C-Brain Winner.
1. Participants have to participate individually or in group of two.
2. Participants are required to carry their college ID cards and registration receipt at the time of event.
3. Use of mobile phones, pen drives or any electronic device is not permitted.
4. Discussion with other participants is not allowed, if found he/she will be immediately disqualified.
5. Each team will be allowed to use only a single computer and must write and test their programs on that machine, wholely within the contest room.
6. All rights are reserved to Event Organizers in any circumstances.
NOTE: "Organizing committee has full rights and authority to take any decision while conducting the proceedings of the event and their decision must be considered as the final decision by every participant."
1. Software for exam
2. Poster for c brain
1st 8k 2nd 5k 3rd 3k
Knowledge is tremendous and people gain it through various ways, but somewhere we all need to express it clearly to the masses, prove our point and carry on innovations. With this in mind, here we provide an opportunity to you all to prepare for the big battle in this knowledge hungry world. The GenIT PPT is a powerpoint presentation event which lets you explore your presenting skills in front of the audience to express your ideas. This event lets you spread awareness among the audience about your preferred topic and convince them about its importance in their lives. So, hop in and share your ideas and get others from the co-participants. Do you think you are confident enough..?? Then reveal it..!!
1. Maximum two participants should be in each team, individual participation is also allowed.
2. Each team must prepare a PowerPoint presentation and a one-page executive abstract of the given topics you select and that should be submitted on
email@example.com (The abstract must include : Personal details including team name and Contact information).
3. Participants should bring their college ID card and receipt of registration during reporting.
4. The presentation should be on provided topics only.
5. The presentation must be finished within 10 minutes.
6. 2nd round will be a surprise round, and if needed 3rd round may be taken.
7. The presentation has to be in proper format.
8. Participants have to register their group name before Presentation.
9. Please bring your PowerPoint Presentation in a Pen-drive or CD.
10. Replacement of members will not be allowed on the spot.
11. Report of the topic with Hardcopy should be submitted before your presentation.
12. Use of any communication and electronic device is not permitted, it may lead to disqualification.
13. Any violation of above rules will result in immediate disqualification of the team. The decision will be final and completely based on organizers.
An overall spirit of sportsmanship is expected from all participants throughout the competition. NOTE: "Organizing committee has full rights and authority to take any decision while conducting the proceedings of the event and their decision must be considered as the final decision by every participant."
Maximum two participants should be in each team
Location: Classroom it3 and it4
1. Wireless charging
4. Speech recognition
5. Internet of things
6. Artificial intelligence
7. Screenless display
8. RADAR system
9. Quantum computer
10. IT automation
11. Virtual reality