Technosolution is one of the most anticipated events of PRAGYAA 2017. It combines various disciplines in its quest to give the most industry friendly solution making it only one of its kind.
The problems are provided directly by the leaders of the industry and represent the actual issues faced by the companies. The participants are required to use their technical knowleadge how to come up with innovative and effective solutions which are then analysed by expert industry professionals. Since the event is approached by various participants the company gets various view points. Technosolution thus provides an economical alternative for the industries as the problems would require astronomical investments coupled with higher risks in practice.
• Participants are requested to BRING THEIR OWN LAPTOPS .
• Participants will NOT be allowed to enter in the search laboratories of SGGSIE&T .
• Xerox facility will be available for the registered participants.
• Decision taken by the judges shall be treated as final and binding to all.
• SGGSIE&T WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF PERSONAL BELONGINGS LIKE LAPTOPS ,MOBILES ETC.
• PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED AND PRESENTED A SOLUTION WILL ONLY GET THEIR PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATES AND ONLY AFTER THE CLOSING CEREMONY .
• The organizers reserve the rights to change any of the above rules as they deemfit without any prior intimation.
• NO SMOKING, DRINKING OR CHEWING TOBACCO IN THE CAMPUS .
• KEEP THE CAMPUS CLEAN.
• Boys must bring a piece of cloth to cover heads during Gurudwara accommodation.
Participatation: All undergraduates, graduates and post graduates students with valid ID cards of their respective educational institutues are allowed to participate in the Technosolution of PRAGYAA 2017.
Teams: The Technosolution is a team event, teams ranging from 1 to 3 members may be formed (more than 3 can't be considered). A team can consist of participant from same or different colleges provided each one of them has a valid ID card of his/her own college. Fess Structure: The registration fee for participating in the technosolution is as follows: Rs.300 for online registration(unique ID will be given while registration) Rs.300 for offline registration( on-spot entry ) The fees mentioned above are for a team or single as a whole irrespective of the number of members in it.
Accommondation: It will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Kindly contact the hospitality department regarding the same for further assistance.
Vishal Uppin : 09405488027
Shashank Lipate : 09657698736
Registrations can be done in two ways :
 Online registration www.pragyaa.org
 Offline registration ( On-Spot Entry )
The event will take place in Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology on the 3rd March, 2017 at 03:00pm onwards. The teams will be allotted the technosolution statement on a first come first serve basis (in order of filling the registration) and the pdf document of these allotments will be uploaded on the website. In case the registration is filled multiple times,only the first entry will be considered. In order to have a transparent system and unbiased results, we request all the participants to not include the name of their institute in the presentation or abstacts they submit .They shouldn't mention it unless asked by the judges. Each team will prepare a Power Point presentation and softcopy based on their problem which they will select. A 2 page executive summary of the solution will also be required for submission to the judges. (Font size 12, Double space, Arial / Times New Roman/ Calibri)